
I lost my Dad on May 28, 2008. He was 81. He was a wonderful example to me! His life was not always easy but he loved the Lord and excepted the will of the Father. My parents celebrated 50 years of marriage on January 10, 2008. Dad was a hopeless romantic and I thought his engagement story was like a fairy tale. His writtings and poems will always be treasured. His geneology work was a blessing to millions of ancestors. This great man had the attitude that "Life was Wonderful" and he lived like it was. Whenever he was asked how he was, his reply was "Wonderful." He continued to say this even till the end but then added, "Just don't ask for the details." I am so blessed to have had him as my father and I will miss him terribly. I love you Dad.



1 comment:
He has cute pictures. Handsome Grandpa. Thanks for putting that together. We will miss him.
Post a Comment